Friday, October 19, 2007

SONGS FOR HALLOWEEN (a short list meant to be added to)

I'm sure you know of more great Halloween songs not listed. So, please, send in your list! frankensteinsfunhouse[AT]yahoo[DOT]com For downloading, I highly recommend Limewire. It's shareware, but I've gotten most of my songs from them.

The Monster Mash~ Bobby "Boris" Pickett

Season of The Witch~ Devon, Lou Rawls, Hole (all versions are good.)

The Irish Ballad~ Tom Lehrer

Tubular Bells (The Exorcist theme)~ Mike Oldfield

Hell~ Squirrel Nut Zippers

Memphis Exorcism~ Squirrel Nut Zippers

Bad Moon Rising~ CCR

Werewolves of London~ Warren Zevon

Psycho Killer~ Talking Heads

Psycho theme~ Bernad Herrmann (whole score, not just the Shower scene)

Pet Sematary~ The Ramones

Amityville Horror theme~ Lalo Schifrin

Makin' Monsters for my friends~ The Ramones

Texas Chainsaw Massacre~ The Ramones

Scream~ The Misfits

Horror Hotel~ The Misfits (lots of things by them)

Vampires~ Meat Puppets

Thriller~ Michael Jackson

The Time Warp~ Richard O'brien (Rocky Horror Picture Show)

I put a spell on you~ Screamin' Jay Hawkins

They're coming to take me away~ Dr. Demento

Lake of Fire~ Meat Puppets

**************************************

All Hallow's Eve~ Type O Negative

Type O Negative~ Black No. 1

6 comments:

HellboundAlleee said...

Good songs. My favorites are all on my Halloween podcasts, at Mondo Diablo.

Monster-Maniac said...

Thanks much. Everyone, go there :)

Anonymous said...

Type O Negative - All Hallows Eve

Monster-Maniac said...

Added. Thanks.

Ryan said...

Type O Negative - Black No. 1

(This is Ryan, btw. That was me up there with the last TON song, too).

Monster-Maniac said...

Hiya. So... Still mostly getting people I've dragged here myself huh? :P Just messin' with ya. Thanks ;)