Friday, October 5, 2007

HALLOWEEN COUNTDOWN #24

Hexagram is an original mash-up of innocent story book characters with a little Wiccan spice by Andrew Brandou. That entire site is really extraordinary.







I found a gory treat of Stuffed Intestine at 365 Halloween. Makes me a little woozy, but it looks damn cool.

I *ahem*... also bought myself a cape... I've wanted one since I was a kid. Crimson wasn't the best way to go. Shoulda gotten black. Crimson, I think now, is too flashy. Black is traditional and classy, whereas red, for me, evokes images of tv magicians. I'm still pretty ecstatic about it. Also got 3 masks. Devil, Frankenstein's monster and Dracula. I'll make scans of my horror books soon. One with cover art by Edward Gorey! More on him tomorrow...

2 comments:

John Rozum said...

Great stuff. I'm enjoying your countdown, and will add a link at my own Halloween countdown.

Monster-Maniac said...

Thank you! I knew I recognized your name. I've been to your place. Never remember how to find it though. You countdown is wonderful. Vintage Halloween ephemera is absolute gold. Btw, I have Black Sunday screencaps at my Flickr account. I'll definitely put up a link to your countdown. That way I won't lose it again.