Monday, October 8, 2007

HALLOWEEN COUNTDOWN #22

Don't forget to visit Mostly Ghostly Music Sharing Blaaahhhggg!!!! I was there last night and watched Vincent Price preforming The Raven. He was... Vincent Price! That's the best compliment I can give. I'll lurk around Youtube today and see what I can post here. :)

And I Re-found Tweedlebop through Grickily's Myspace page, through Putrid Pal, through The Putrid Pal website. The webcomic of The Putrid Pal, an undead French boy who lives on Woe Beach. That's a mouthful!

I've added Michael on Myspace, and he's finishing up a non-spooky comic and will start a Halloweeny one soon. I'm on the edge of my slab!

Betty Boop~ Halloween Party


UPDATE: Justin added MORE HQ pics. He must have a deal with the Devil. Added pic announcement HERE. Comment on his blog and make him feel loved. Halloweenless Aussie! We need to start a "Bring The Aussie Halloween" charity...

No comments: