Monday, August 13, 2007

Lend us a claw...

Hello again. I'm here now to ask for your participation in horror screencap making. I don't have all the horror movies I would like; and some are only on vhs, so, no pics. Justin has his rockin' site going now, and my Flickr is rather sparse.... Specifically, I'm after caps from Dracula and Frankenstein (originals). Two of my favorite films, and I can't fit the video into the dvd tray! Don't go to too much trouble, of course. But, if you can help, it would be greatly appreciated! I only want caps from movies I've seen... so I don't get spoilers. I'm not sure what Justy wants, but he'll tell you. I'd especially love to have caps from the "It's Alive!" scene in Frankenstein (heavy on the Colin Clive, please) and Renfield's bloody finger trouble in Dracula. Well, if you've read this far, I'm happy.

No comments: