I wish I had a spare $20 kicking around to get one of these...
Each Ghost is captured from a reported haunted establishment, (house, hotel, ship, cemetery, etc), by our Ghost Hunters.
We seal the ghost in it's own bottle. The bottle is sealed for your protection.
No maintenance required; except occasional dusting.
You may release the Ghost at your own discretion and at your own risk.
The Ghost in the Bottle is contained mysteriously and is therefore sealed with wax shortly after the Ghost is caught. The bottle is sealed for your protection. It comes with very important information . We supply the Ghost, you supply the name. Individual Ghost experiences may vary as "Each Ghost is Unique"!
But, like any other supernatural being in a bottle, it comes with warnings...
Many people nationwide have already purchased a bottle or two. Some respond stating that they did break or open the bottle and nothing happend and went on to say that it was a neat gift novelty and great conversation piece.
But there are quite a few that broke or opened the bottle and stated that nothing happened at first but, later began hearing noises during the night, missing car keys, T.V. remote, refrigerator door left open and some reported that they have seen ghostly images.
NOTE: WE CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MISFORTUNE TO BEFALL YOU SHOULD YOU TAKE POSSESSION OF THIS OBJECT.
•It is not recommended that you break or open the bottle.
•The intent of this product is for entertainment purposes only. We have had several customers open or break the bottle and contact us stating that unexplained things have occurred in their homes and how could this activity be stopped?!
If you open or break your bottle you may experience any or all of the following:
• A voice out of nowhere.
• Muffled Moans and Groans for long periods of time during the day or night.
• Doors opening or closing slowly.
• A feeling someone is following you around your home.
• The T.V. volume Increases or Decreases by itself.
• Water left running at the sink.
• The feeling someone is watching you.
• Noises leading into or out of rooms that no one is present in.
• A unfamiliar smell of perfume or cologne.
• Small items moved (favorite items to move are shoes, car keys, T.V. remote and jewelry).
• Lights coming on or going off by themselves.
• Electrical appliances coming on by themselves (sometimes they are not even plugged in).
• Phone calls (yes, sometimes they call).
• Your night light may be turned off during the night.
• Bed covers pulled off you, or you pillow may be tossed on the floor during the night.
• Touches (light pat on the back, the touch can be warm or cold).
• Activity will usually peak around 3:00 am in the morning or on rainy days.You may experience other Ghostly situations not stated above.
So, best of luck with your Ghost in a bottle, and keep an eye on your night light.
Source: The Presurfer