Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Upcoming stuff

Too long without posting...

Justin wants you nice people to join up with his forum,
http://exmk.net/forum/.

I'll fix the labels sometime soon too. And I'm thinking of changing the font to COURIER. I just love the typewriter/vintage look.

New links will be added. The link list will be sorted as well.

And, as a reminder, you're welcome to add me on Myspace, where I'm listed as
Regan Karloff. Or whatever suits me that day. In general, I don't care for Myspace. It's addictive and not very useful. But not without it's good points. It's the only place where I can reach some friends. I was looking for someone in particular on the internet with no luck in finding a place to email them. They found me through Myspace. Pretty cool.

Justin has added some awesome high quality pictures to the EXMK gallery; classic Hollywood stars and movies.

More soon!

No comments: