Thursday, September 27, 2007

Randomness about me and what I should be doing

I should really be cleaning. To Hell with that. It's storming out. Time to stare out the window and breathe deep. Lovely smell of rain. Doesn't get better than that for me. My friends on the other side of this little world have dozed off. Not much to keep me awake. Cool and dark. I'll finish up as I think the Lighting is coming.

All right, it calmed down a bit. I should be cleaning or knitting. Doing something productive... But, I tell ya, it seems easier to write than work right now.

So. Now randomness about me. Fascinating, huh?!

I'm obsessed with punctuation. Do you really need an apostrophe..., here? I have no time to read the dictionary right now. I r super busy. I'm up to "C" though.

I really need to run to the drugstore, but I'll not be bothered to. I feel like I have a head cold. You know that smell you get when you have a head cold? I have that. I've been using my Neti pot wrong. I Googled it and I'm getting the hang of things now. I'm just doodling. Here, in words, and on paper, as is more common. Damn apostrophes...

My quirks... Well, here I'm interviewing myself about my oddities. That's #1. My hair is absolutely hopeless. I hate country music with the exception of Johnny Cash. I loath clothes shopping. Trying stuff on is pure torture. Love having the junk once I bring it home though. I'm reading at least 6 books at the moment.

I could not make the fucking comp put movies on dvd so I could watch them. Somebody help me, plz. Nero is driving me crazy. If you can help, and I know you from around here in blog world, and you have Yahoo or MSN instant messaging, gimme a shout here and we'll sort out this insanity. I'll be thrilled. Kthanxbai.

Wow! I'm boring myself! See ya.

No comments: